Visual Merchandising Intern
Netherlands, 40 HOURS
Brunotti is an authentic
all-boardsports lifestyle brand with its headquarters in Amersfoort, the
Netherlands and distribution in 15 countries. Italian windsurfer Claudio Brunotti
came to Dutch coast town Scheveningen in 1979 and started developing his famous
surfboards there. Brunotti does not only offer an extensive hardware line with
boards, harnesses, wetsuits and more, but also has a large textile collection
for sports and leisure (winter and summer) featuring various accessories as
well. We are looking for an intern for a work shadowing position in our
growing, ambitious company.
Job Description: Visual Merchandising Intern
We are looking for a Visual Merchandising intern for the presentation of our brand in stores throughout the Netherlands. The position is for 40 hours per week.
Together with our VM coordinator, you will be responsible for a commercial and creative presentation that matches the concept.
Task and responsebilities
- You will pay daily visits to our stores in your region.
- You ensure our briefings are realised.
- You build and style our display windows and instore presentations.
- Creative and innovative
- Eye for detail
- Flexible, independent, proactive
- Driven, enthusiastic, with great sense of responsibility
- Able to prioritize
- Commercial insight
- Analytical capabilities
- Able to express him/herself orally and in writing
- A real go-getter
- Studies at Nimeto, Cibap or similar fashion-related programme
- Driving license B
- Lives in or around Amersfoort (within 30 km of the city)
Please address your application with photo and letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Please contact us by phone or e-mail.